Fortnite fans are working their way through the Week 5 challenges for Season 9.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Fortnite Week 5 challenges task players with searching chests, placing traps and dealing damage with explosives.
One challenge that could prove quite tricky involves visiting five Wind Turbines in a single match.
To complete this challenge it’s best to set your waypoint to the Pleasant Park area.
Multiple Wind Turbines surround the popular location, so if you’re quick and careful, you should be able to complete the challenge.
Express Online has marked the map above with the Wind Turbine locations surrounding Pleasant Park.
Another Week 5 challenge tasks players with completing a lap of a desert race track, a snowy race tracks and a grasslands race track.
The desert race track can be found north-east of Paradise Palms, the snowy race track is located by Happy Hamlet on map square C9.
Finally, the grasslands race track is located east of Junk Junction on map squares C1 and C2. Hoverboards can be found by the starting line.
The remaining Fortnite Week 5 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 5 free challenges…
• Deal damage to opponents with grenades, dynamite, or stink bombs (200)
• Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7)
• Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5)
Fortnite Week 5 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (1)
– Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track (1)
– Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track (1)
• Place trap items in different matches (5)
• Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5)
• Eliminations at Sky Platforms (3)