Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.
- Eileen Gu's interaction with reporter over winning silver instead of gold goes viral: ‘Ridiculous perspective’
- Family speaks of 'profound pain' after trans dad guns down ex-wife, son at high school hockey game
- Boyfriend of weekslong missing girl accused of dismembering her, sending disturbing messages from her phone
- DHS operation nets Minnesota prison guard who allegedly claimed US citizenship to join military
- US figure skater Ilia Malinin says he wasn't ready for Olympic spotlight after multiple falls cost him medal
- Actor Michael Jai White warns America is ‘not making men anymore’
- JetBlue flight returns to Newark after engine failure, smoke prompts evacuation
- Jelly Roll reveals the one thing that 'still makes my skin crawl'
Author: nytimespost
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A woman in Texas has died after contracting a fatal brain amoeba from contaminated water.The patient, 71, had used a nasal irrigation device filled with unboiled tap water from an RV’s water faucet, according to an alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).The “previously healthy” woman was staying at a local campground at the time, the agency stated.DANGEROUS FUNGUS COULD SPREAD TO PARTS OF US, RESEARCHERS CLAIMWithin four days of using the nasal rinse, the woman developed “severe neurologic symptoms,” including fever, headache and altered mental status. The patient…
'Little House on the Prairie' star says controversial storyline 'would not happen today' due to age gap
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Alison Arngrim, who starred as Nellie Oleson in “Little House on the Prairie,” believes there’s one episode from the series that wouldn’t be made today.On a recent episode of the “Little House 50” podcast, Arngrim spoke to host Pamela Bob, as well as “Little House” co-star Dean Butler, about an episode from the show’s fourth season titled “Here Come the Brides,” which aired in 1977.The episode tells the tale of how Oleson is wooed by Luke Simms, a teen boy in town. The two eloped after a brief romance. However, after their…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! In an era captivated by unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and government conspiracies, one former NASA official is cutting through the noise and casting doubt on aliens coming to Earth.Joseph Gutheinz, a retired senior special agent with NASA’s Office of Inspector General and current criminal defense attorney, said it’s time to apply science, not speculation, to the debate.”Prove it. Honestly, prove it,” he said to those who believe in the presence of UFOs on Earth.”They’ve been claiming that there have been UFOs since the 1940s. And, you know, Area 51 supposedly houses UFOs,”…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Miami Heat star Tyler Herro made startling claims during a recent livestream as he got firmly settled into what could be an exciting offseason for the organization.Herro was spotted with popular Twitch streamers Adin Ross and N3on and was asked whether he thought Basketball Hall of Famer Wilt Chamberlain would be a top-five player in today’s NBA.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro, #14, reacts in the third quarter of game two of the first round of the 2025 NBA Playoffs against the Cleveland Cavaliers at…
Israeli official vows ‘We have more surprises coming up’ for Iran following wave of airstrikes
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A senior Israeli intelligence official exclusively told Fox News on Saturday, “We have more surprises coming up” for Iran following the initial wave of strikes during “Operation Rising Lion.” The high-ranking source, speaking to Fox News Chief Foreign Correspondent Trey Yingst, said Israeli intelligence projected Iran would have an arsenal of 8,000 ballistic missiles over the next two years and that this was part of the reason a decision was made to launch the operation. Right now, Israel believes Iran has about 2,000 missiles. “We cannot end this operation knowing that we will…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Italian archaeologists recently made a surprising religious discovery in an unusual location: an Ancient Roman bath complex.The Appian Way Regional Park, an urban park in Rome, announced the discovery in a Facebook post earlier in May. Officials said the discovery was made at the Triton Baths, located within the Villa of Sette Bassi.Historians found that, in ancient times, the complex was “transformed” into a church.ARCHAEOLOGISTS MAKE GRIM DISCOVERY AFTER FINDING ANCIENT ROMAN BUILDINGS”[It] contained a marble-lined basin, interpreted as an ancient baptistery,” said the post, which was translated from Italian to English.The…
FDA authorizes AI tool to predict breast cancer risk Senior medical analyst Dr. Marc Siegel discusses advancements in artificial intelligence aimed at predicting an individual’s future risk of breast cancer and the increased health risks from cannabis as users age. NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A drug intended to treat menopause symptoms could double as breast cancer prevention.New research from Northwestern University in Illinois found that Duavee, a Pfizer-made drug, “significantly reduced” breast tissue cell growth, which is a major indicator of cancer progression.A phase 2 clinical trial included 141 post-menopausal women who had been diagnosed with…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! “Modern Family” star Ariel Winter opened up about her harrowing experience posing as a preteen girl to help catch a child sexual predator. The 27-year-old actress, who played Alex Dunphy on the hit sitcom “Modern Family” from 2009 to 2020, joined forces with the nonprofit Safe from Online Sex Abuse (SOSA) for an undercover sting operation that was featured in the true crime docuseries “SOSA Undercover.” In the premiere episode, Winter pretended to be a 12-year-old girl to entice a 31-year-old predator in Oklahoma City. During an interview with the Daily Mail published Friday,…
Buster Murdaugh scores legal win in defamation fight over documentary’s murder implications: former state AG
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Alex Murdaugh’s surviving son, Buster Murdaugh, was granted a “victory” this week when a federal judge decided to allow his defamation suit against CNN parent company Warner Bros. to proceed, former South Carolina Attorney General Charlie Condon told Fox News Digital.Court documents filed in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina on June 9 detail Judge Richard Mark Gergel’s order denying Warner Bros’ and Blackfin Inc.’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit, which alleges that the media conglomerates “insinuated and implied” in their respective Murdaugh documentary that Buster, now…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! IndyCar drivers Josef Newgarden and Louis Foster were in a dangerous crash on Sunday during the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 at World Wide Technology (WTT) Raceway in Madison, Illinois, just outside of St. Louis.The incident occurred about midway through the race when Foster lost control of his vehicle in the corner and collided with the wall. He spun around as he came down the track on the frontstretch. Newgarden had nowhere to go and could not avoid Foster.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Josef Newgarden, Team Penske Chevrolet, is attended…